REGISTER FOR CITYSOURCE MEETINGWEB ACCESS AND EVENTKIOSK POSTING
We value your privacy as we do our own:
- We DO NOT follow your actions on our sites.
- We will not give your e-mail address, street address, phone number or other confidential information to third parties without your explicit permission.
- We have an Opt-in only policy.
- Users of our applications can choose to add links to other sites in their postings. We suggest you check the privacy policies of such sites.
All your MeetingWeb meetings are password-protected
- Password access protects the privacy of participants' postings.
- Anonymous users enter meetngs with an anonymous user name and password
- Password-protection prevents postings from being automatically gathered by Internet search engines.
- Registering with a unique user name allows you to manage your meeting information.
- MeetingWeb also allows you to delete you own postings before they are replied to.
- In some private MeetingWeb meetings, the moderator asks for a weekly report which lists the user names of registered users given access to the meeting and the number of accesses to the meeting, not which comments were viewed. No other access information is provided to moderators.
- You do not need to register to acccess EventKiosk listings or to suggest a listing.
- You do need to register to directly post a listing in most EventKiosk databases and to edit your listings.
- We reserve the right to remove any listings including those that misrepresent the sponsoring organization, are deceptive, or are in poor taste.
All the information we request is to verify the locality of our users for access to local or regional online meetings and event postings and to associate real people with postings to those online areas. We think this policy combined with the local focus of many of these areas encourages civility.
You can change your e-mail forwarding and password at any time. Currently to change your sign up data or to remove your registration record from our database, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can re-register adn enter your changed data after removal of your previous account.
Your CitySource MeetingWeb user account allows you to access and post to any online meetings to which the meeting moderator has given you access and/or posting privileges. You can set your MeetingWeb "Preferences" in any meeting to send you an e-mail message whenever a new comment is posted. You can change this e-mail forwarding address at any time. If you do not supply an e-mail forwarding address any private messages sent to you via MeetingWeb's e-mail feature will not reach you.
Your CitySource MeetingWeb user account allows you to read and post to the CitySource Cambridge EventKiosk and to any public information or demonstration kiosk on citysource.com or meetingweb.com. In addition you may have access to any kiosks to which that kiosk's Kiosk Administrator or Kiosk Editor has given you access and/or posting privileges.
For a quick introduction to the MeetingWeb collaboration features, try the 5-Minute Guide and other links from the MeetingWeb Help Desk.